What is Contact point?
Contact point is an information centre, providing information regarding our (hereinafter - Latvian) national health care system and procedure for obtaining cross-border health care services.
- A list of contact points of all Member States posted on a web-page of the European Commission.
- You may find out information regarding the health care system of a particular state from the contact point/information centre of a particular state. The National Health Service performs the function of the Contact point/ Information centre in Latvia.
How to use the Contact point?
Contact point/ information centre provides information:
- by phone for residents of Latvia 80001234 (Working hours: from Monday to Thursday from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, and on Fridays from 8.30 am to 3.00 pm);
- by phone from foreign numbers +37167045005 (Working hours: from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and on Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.);
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- on web-page.
The website, in line with the Cross-border Healthcare Directive, provides information on the following: