What to do, if I have suspicion of being infected with COVID-19?
- While awaiting the test, stay home and limit contacts with other persons;
- Do not attend public places and events;
- If possible, arrive for the test with your own test set and wear a face mask;
- Wait for the test results;
- If the result is positive, contact your general practitioner and agree on further action.
In case of symptoms COVID-19 test can be done free of charge and without a doctor's referral, with previous registration:
Application for COVID-19 test can be done by calling:
- Central Laboratory – 67334433;
- E. Gulbja Laboratory – 67801112;
- MFD Laboratory – 8313;
- NMS Laboratory – 67144015;
- State Scientific Institute “BIOR” – 28369560;
- iVF Riga Genetic Centre – 25444405.
Application for COVID-19 test can be also done electronically:
- on the website of Riga Eastern Clinical University Hospital;
- on the homepage of the Central Laboratory;
- on the homepage of E. Gulbja Laboratory;
- on the homepage of MFD Health Group;
- on the homepage of the State Scientific Institute "BIOR";
- E-registration for Covid-19 test.
Where and how can I receive the test results?
Information on Covid-19 test results can be found on the website www.eveseliba.gov.lv . You have to select "Log in" and "Resident". After logging into the system, the statement of test results will be available in the section "My results".