On the procedure of receiving medical services, if you are COVID-19 positive:
Medical institutions provide outpatient healthcare service to those patients whose health condition does not allow waiting these services after recovery, as well as for monitoring of the course of COVID-19 disease.
The list of medical institutions, which provide outpatient healthcare services for COVID-19 positive patients and their contact persons –
Conditions that have to be observed in order to receive healthcare services at the specific medical institution:
- general practitioner's or specialists referral is required, except for services provided by direct access specialists;
- the medical institution has to be contacted via phone or electronically, registering for an appointment – the medical institution will assessed, whether the service cannot be provided remotely;
- arriving for the examination at the strictly determined time;
- the patient shall not travel to the medical institution by the public transport;
- wearing a face mask is obligatory at the medical institution, 2m distance has to be observed, and hands have to be disinfected.
The necessary therapy and care at home are ensured for a COVID-19 patient in the following cases:
- a person is unable to arrive at a medical institution for receiving the required service due to medical indications;
- in case of aggravation of chronic or acute disease during COVID-19 pandemic;
- a Covid-19 positive person, who is unable to arrive at a medical institution for receiving the required service due to medical indications, in case of aggravation of chronic or accute disease during COVID-19 pandemic;
- taking a sample for COVID-19 test from a person, who is unable to arrive to the laboratory due to medical indications and receives healthcare services at home.
List of medical institutions that ensure provision of services within the framework of home care: